Estate Planning & Care Fees
Town & Country Law are offering, for the whole of July 2017, a free hours advice on Care Fees Planning, Wills & Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Why do I need this Advice?
Many people are concerned about how the prospect of paying for care fees will affect them. Indeed, the media has recently been full of stories regarding care fees, social care, and who is to pay. Party manifestos have created a lot of uncertainty for people, and the recent hung parliament has not made this position any better or settled people’s concerns.
- What is the current position?
- How am I affected?
- What will I have to pay?
- I want to plan my estate for care home fees, how do I do that?
- Can I plan my estate to pay less in care home fees if I need care in the future?
- I’m worried I’ll be accused of avoidance?
- What is avoidance?
- Is there anything I can do to achieve some certainty?
- Im being assessed/a loved one is being assessed for care fees and we need advice?
- We think we’re overpaying the local authority, how do we sort this out and get our money back?
- We think we’re overpaying the care home, can we challenge this?
- We’re being assessed for care home fees, can we still spend as normal?
- How do I pay for care?
- Will my children have to pay?
All of these questions are of course relevant at this time, and we are here to assist clients and hopefully offer clear piece of mind.
What’s the Catch?
There is no catch!
All new Clients who arrange their appointment with us during July 2017 will receive 1 hours advice for free. Don’t worry, if you have lots of questions and that takes more than an hour, you will not be charged.
How do I arrange my Free Appointment?
Simply click this link and request a call back! Request a Callback
Or call 01522 418 167
Or email your enquiry to email@example.com
Want to know what our Clients think about us? Independent Reviews
No catches, no obligation! We will send one of our fully trained Legal Consultants to visit you, at a time and date that suits you, Monday – Saturday.
Or if you prefer, you can visit us at one of our many offices.
Of course, we are full members of the Society of Will Writers, and our advice is insured up to £2.5 million.
What Else do we Offer?
All of our services, including Lasting Powers of Attorney, Estate Planning and Trust Advice (including Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax) are priced extremely competitively.
We are also able to offer, throughout June 2017, free advice on the proposed “Dementia Tax”.